DIY | How to make Wall Christmas Tree Ideas Sustainable Decor ♥ Easy Tutorial
Christmas Wall Decor Wall Sticker Wall Decor Decoration Art Fashion
Hello beauties! In this video I show you how to make an alternative decor not only beautiful but sustainable. ? I made this wall christmas tree with jewelry, reusing old christmas decorations and old frames.
Very easy and quick to make should take 60 minutes or less. This merry and colorful christmas tree is inexpensive with recycled materials that you already might have at home.
It is perfect for making with your family in the holidays!. Wish you like it and share! with love, Luz from @luckyinstyle
How to make a a wall christmas tree in less than 60 minutes!
Frames with base.
Decorations (you can use old jewelry, decorations, etc)
1. Cut canvas fabric 2″ bigger than the frame margin.
2. Paste canvas fabric edges to the frame base.
3. Put base back on frame.
4. Decorate the canvas forming a christmas tree shape with the decorations starting with the bigger decorations on the bottom and smaller at the top. Do not paste yet.
Tip: If you have to take a break take a photo in case the pieces move.
5. Once you are happy with the design paste the decorations .
6. Done! Enjoy your creation! Please like,comment and share. Happy Holidays!
Would make me very happy if you suscribe ??
♥ FACEBOOK: http://facebook.com/luz.jabiel
♥ TWITTER: https://twitter.com/LuzJabiel
♥ INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/luckyinstyle/
♥ Lucky In Style 2016 Instagram @luckyinstyle
Fashion Blogger | Outfit Ideas Resort Outfit Ideas | Resort Style | Fashion Style