I will share easy tips for mixing prints. How I mix patterns and prints can be fun and challenging at the same time. In this outfit I choose a multicolor floral skirt with medium pattern size and I decided to mix with a smaller and more neutral print like the striped crop top in black and white and compliment with studded Prada platforms in black and bright color but solid pink handbag.
When mixing prints I keep in mind the next tips to make it easier:
- Mix prints in the same color scheme.
- Mix a colorful print with a more neutral color pattern.
- The most simple the prints are the easier they are to mix.
- Mix two or three patterns.
- Include solid color clothes in the mix.
- Use accessories like a clutch or scarf with prints.
Hope this post inspires your next outfits…!
With love, Luz